Your perfect choice for window film will depend largely on your residential setup. Our experienced residential consultants will be able to expertly advise you on the optimum film – both practically and aesthetically. Considerations such as your furnishings, flooring, artwork and the energy load of your HVAC need to be protected and slipstreamed to cut costs, eliminate hot spots and provide a cost-effective solution.
Backed by 3M’s residential lifetime warranty, you are covered 100% by the largest name in the industry. Our professional installation will introduce minimal discomfort to your daily lifestyle or work schedule.
How do I benefit from residential window film?
- Comfortable environment. An alleviation from the South Florida sun is always welcome. Window film can cut the glare and reduce heat in your living space. In addition to cutting glare from direct or reflected sunlight, treated windows can also provide up to 82% solar energy rejection meaning that your environment is cooler. By controlling these hot spots and accumulated interior heat, your space is more comfortable and can save on air conditioning.
- Reduce fading. A home is a space filled with sentimental and practical belongings that add character and functionality to your living environment. Tinted windows can block up to 99% of harmful UV rays that burn into your belongings and cause them to fade.
- Skin protection. Your belongings are not the only thing that you need to keep protected in your home. Window film also functions as a form of sun protection for your skin, reducing the chances of skin cancer and vision impairment.
- Safety and security. Your open glass environment can quickly turn into a hazardous space if a force, either natural or human-created, smashes the glass into dangerous shards. Thicker protective safety films provide an extra level of protection.
- Enhanced appearance. The variety of tones that window film is available in means that you can aesthetically enhance the exterior of your home depending on the style.